Help us earn Technology Equipment for KMS!
Every year, we look for ways to increase revenue to improve student life at KMS. By registering your retail card and specifying KMS, we can assist in making this happen! The money earned through these programs will support the building goal of purchasing technology equipment for student use. Join us by registering with the following Retail Store Programs:
- Heinen’s ABC School Donation Program
- Giant Eagle Apples for Students
We are asking that everyone get involved by simply logging-in to the retailers’ web sites noted below. KMS receives 1% back from all purchases!
(Participants need to re-register EVERY YEAR!)
- Go to www.heinensrewards.com
- If you have never registered: Click on “Enroll in Program” and register your Tasteful Rewards Card number.
- If you have already registered your Tasteful Rewards Card – simply login and go to “My Profile” to designate your school.
- Find and Designate: Ohio, Chagrin Falls, Kenston Middle School PTO
- Choose “Click to Save Changes”
Participants without internet access can register by calling Heinen’s at 216-475-2300 ext. 2337.
(Participants DO NOT need to re-register, but please confirm that KMS is your designated school.)
- Go to www.gianteagle.com
- You must create an account if you have never registered your Giant Eagle Advantage Card.
- If you have an account, sign-in and then click on Add Another School and type in the school ID 2430
Participants without internet access can register at 800-474-4777.