Kenston Schools is proud to provide access to our wireless network to all users on campus. Our wireless network is available throughout every building and at the stadium. Here’s how to connect:
Staff & Students
- Make sure your device is WIFI enabled, and connect to the KENSTON network.
- In most cases, you will be prompted with a splash screen for Kenston’s WIFI, asking for login credentials.
- If a login screen does not appear, open a web browser, and navigate to any website that does not require a secure connection.
- Open a web browser, and navigate to nac1.kenstonlocal.org or nac2.kenstonlocal.org.
- Authenticate using your Active Directory credentials (the username and password you use to login to any district computer).
- You are now connected to the internet, our network, and other resources that may be available to you. Depending on your grouping (staff, student, etc.) you may have access to some, and not other, resources.
- Make sure your device is WIFI enabled, and connect to the KLS_Guest Network. No password needed.