Children who will be five (5) years of age on or before September 30, 2020, are eligible to register for Kindergarten during the 2020-2021 school year.
Kenston offers a full or half-day Kindergarten program. The full-day option is tuition-based.
The cost will be $3,100.
Full Day: 8:35 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
Half Day: 8:35 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Only the Parent/Guardian can complete a Student Registration. Registrations must be completed on a computer, not a tablet or mobile device. If you are unable to access the online registration, please check and disable your pop-up blockers.
The online registration must be completed by 8am on Monday, February 3rd in order to complete your child’s registration Kindergarten Registration on Tuesday, February 4th. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance with registering, contact Alicia Paulsey at (440) 543-9677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the step-by-step directions to complete your child’s registration, saving as you go. Make a note of your Confirmation Number (so that you can return to your application if needed.)
On the final page, you will electronically sign and click the Red Submit button. You must click the Red Submit button, or your online registration will NOT be processed.
NEW KENSTON FAMILY
Enrolling your first child at Kenston
EXISTING KENSTON FAMILY
Currently have a child attending the Kenston Schools (Kindergarten-12th Grade)
Listed under More: Kindergarten Registration
Please schedule a time to complete registration by Friday, February 7 (to be included in the Full Day Kindergarten Lottery)
Documents to bring with you:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian (driver’s license, passport)
- Child’s original Birth Certificate
- Original legal guardianship and/or custody papers (if applicable)
- Immunization Records
- Student Health/Medication Forms
- School Entrance Medical Record
- Preschool/Kindergarten School Entrance Physical Examination (May Screening)
- Residency Form (one that applies)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency
- Mortgage bill, tax bill, purchase agreement or current signed rental/lease agreement, current homeowner’s insurance policy (or renter’s), current driver’s license, official voter registration card
- Current utility bill (gas, electric, trash or cable/internet provider) with service and mailing address. (Print PDF copy of online billing statement showing required information.)
- Home Language Survey
- Full Day Kindergarten Contract and $200 Deposit (payable to KBOE), if applicable
Anyone completing registration for Full Day Kindergarten after Friday, February 7, 2020, will be placed on a waiting list.
We are looking forward to seeing you and your child this August. We welcome the newest Bombers as they take off and begin to soar!