Attention Kenston Parents:
The Kenston Foundation was founded in 1983, as a 501(c3) non-profit corporation to provide an avenue for individuals and corporate donors to promote academic excellence with tax deductible gifts. These gifts are then awarded as Kenston Scholarships and Educational Grants.
Your generous donations directly benefit Kenston students K-12 and graduating seniors.
Graduating Seniors: The Kenston Foundation manages funds for memorial scholarships, then interviews, selects and presents to recipients. We also have matched funds and sponsored standing scholarships directly with the funds from your generosity here, through the stars and notes programs on performance nights and other fundraising efforts throughout the year.
- In 2018, 28 scholarships were awarded to Kenston High School Seniors totaling $28,000.
Educational Grants: The Kenston Foundation provided educational grants reaching students K-12 covering educational programming in every building on campus
- 2018 Grants included:
- Professional Video Equipment – KHS
- Kiln for KMS, Choral Risers
- World Language Readers for KMS/KHS
- Funding for Creating Exceptional Character – KHS Special Education
- KIS Chromebooks
- Spike Ball sets – KMS
- RAZ-kids software for Timmons
- Your students have benefitted from a Kenston Foundation Educational Grant if they:
- Participated in One School, One Book at Timmons
- Participated in the drama workshops and arts festival at the Intermediate School
- Used Chromebooks or ScootPad in the classroom
- Seen a program at the KHS Auditorium
- Watched Brain POP media at KMS
- Used our on-line research videos or the 3-D printer at the High School or the Kiln at KMS
Each year The Kenston Foundation receives educational grant requests averaging $30K. Unfortunately, the foundation only has the ability to fulfill a fraction of them. Your donations have direct impact on funding these educational needs! Please print the form below and deliver to The Kenston Foundation with an attached check or donate online through Kenston Community Education with a credit card.