Welcome to the Kenston Schools!
We are excited that you are joining the Kenston family and look forward to educating your child for years to come. Please use this page to ensure that your registration is accurate and complete.
Only the Parent/Guardian can complete registration for a student. Registration must be completed on a computer, not on a tablet or mobile device. If you are unable to access the online registration, please check and disable your pop-up blockers. If you need assistance, contact Alicia Paulsey at (440) 543-9677.
2019/20 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION for Non-Kindergarten Students
NEW KENSTON FAMILY – Enrolling your first child at Kenston
EXISTING KENSTON FAMILY – Currently have a child attending the Kenston Schools
Once you have completed the online registration please contact Alicia Paulsey via email@example.com to set-up an appointment to complete your child’s application. When registering during the summer, you will be contacted to set-up a follow-up appointment for scheduling and classroom placement.
Documents to bring with you:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian (driver’s license, passport)
- Child’s Birth Certificate (certified or original)
- Original legal guardianship and/or custody papers (if applicable)
- Immunization Records
- Student Health/Medication Information
- Release of Records from the former school (if applicable)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency
- Mortgage bill, tax bill, purchase agreement or current signed rental/lease agreement, current homeowner’s insurance policy (or renter’s), current driver’s license, official voter registration card
- Current utility bill (gas, electric, trash or cable/internet provider)