Andrew Mendez, Director
440-543-9677, ext 9000
The Department of Nutrition Services is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students’ health, well-being and their ability to learn. Our department’s mission is to provide a variety of nutritious foods students love while keeping fiscal responsibility in mind and adhering to National School Lunch Program regulations. Please see the District website for more information about the nutrition guidelines we follow.
2018/19 Lunch Menus
Menus are analyzed to insure that they meet the USDA Guidelines for Americans. The meal pattern has five components: meat/meat alternate, fruits and vegetables, bread/bread equivalent food, and milk.
Student Lunch Prices
$ .40 reduced price
For questions regarding food service, menu items, please contact the Department of Nutrition Services at 440-543-9677, ext 9000.
For questions regarding your Infinite Campus Parent Portal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Snacks, a la carte items and beverages meeting the Smart Snack Guidelines will be available for purchase for grades 2-12 this school year. You may call or email the Food Service office to place purchasing restrictions on your student’s account if you do not wish for them to purchase anything other than a complete meal.
In order to continue to provide lunches at a reasonable price, it is important that all student accounts are kept up to date.
To pay online with a credit or debit card, log into your Parent Portal account in Infinite Campus. Allow 24 hours for payments to be received and applied to the account. Student transactions may also be viewed through this service.
Check: Please make checks payable to your school cafeteria and include your child’s name and ID number on the check. If splitting among multiple children, please indicate the amount to post to each check.
Cash: Cash is accepted, but sending cash in with elementary aged children is not encouraged. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cash.
Free & Reduced Price Meal Application
Apply online for free or reduced price meals by logging into your parent portal on Infinite Campus.
- After logging in, click on the “Application/Forms” link on the left side under “Family.”
- You will be asked to create a 5 character PIN. This PIN must be no more than 5 characters and must contain at least two of the following: number, letter, special character.
- A new application must be submitted yearly and you must provide meals for your child until your application has been approved.
- If you received a letter from our office stating you have pre-qualified for free meals, you do NOT need to submit an online free or reduced price meal application.
Summer Food Service Program: All children ages 1 through 18 are eligible to receive free meals during the summer months at participating program sites. Individuals ages 19 through 21 who have been identified as having mental or physical disabilities and are following Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) through their current enrollment in educational programs also are eligible for free summer meals. For more information or to find a location near you call 1-866-3-HUNGRY (486479) or click here.
Privacy Act Statement
This explains how we will use the information you give us.
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.