How do you transfer Lunch Account funds?

If you need to transfer Lunch Account funds between children or request a refund for a graduating Senior or child moving out of the district, our Food Service Director, Andrew Mendez, would be happy to help you. You can reach him via email at or by calling the district at 440-543-9677 ext. 9000.