Over the summer, we updated our WIFI network. If you’re a guest user, you may use our network as well. This is handy for parents or visitors or attendees during sporting events.
The guest login works a little differently:
- Make sure your device is WIFI enabled, and connect to the KENSTON network.
- Once connected, open a web browser, and navigate to any website that does not require a secure connection, like KenstonLocal.org.
- You will be prompted with a new splash screen for Kenston’s WIFI, asking for credentials.
- Select ‘Guest’ login, and provide your information like name, and cell phone number.
- Our system will text an access code to the cell phone number provided, and after entering that, the guest will now have limited access to our network and internet.
- After 24 hours, the guest login session will reset, and the guest will have to authenticate again.