Dear Parents and Guardians,
We hope that you are enjoying your summer. We wanted to give you the opportunity to get a jump start on completing your back-to-school paperwork. We have made every effort to streamline this process for you.
The annual Census Verification is REQUIRED for a parent or guardian to complete, including Emergency Medical Authorization, by Monday, August 2, so that the district has the most current and accurate information for each student. Reminder: Census Verification updates must be completed in Infinite Campus to not delay the distribution of Student Schedules and Chromebooks.
All students must have a parent or guardian complete the Census Verification for their child(ren) to receive their 2021/22 schedule or classroom assignment.
Census Verification is done ONLINE through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
What is the Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
Our database for managing all student and staff data. The Parent Portal portion is an easy-to-use online resource for Parents (class schedules, transportation information, pay for lunch and fees, see in-progress grades and Report Cards, verify contact information, etc.).
New families and current households without Infinite Campus Parent Portal accounts have received directions to create their accounts.
Completing the Census Verification should only take a few minutes for each student. Links to relevant documents are available to view or print within the verification. The health documents and Handbooks documents can also be accessed through District Forms on our website.
If you do not have internet access, computers/devices are available at the Board Office, 17419 Snyder Road or the Bainbridge Public Library. Please contact Alicia Paulsey at 440-543-9677 x1350 with any questions.
Annual Census Verification
- Emergency Contacts – must provide at least one emergency contact
- Emergency Medical Authorization – complete the EMA information
- Review and Update Medical Conditions and Medications (links are provided to necessary forms)
- Technology Agreement/Additional Releases
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
This year, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is offering all students lunch at no cost to families for the 2021-22 school year.
We encourage all families that meet the qualifications for free or reduced-price meals to complete the 2021-22 Free and Reduced Lunch Application in order to receive instructional and activity fee waivers and other services. Filling out this year’s application will also ensure continued services for the beginning of the 2022-23 school year.
There is no need to complete an application if you have already received a letter regarding ‘Direct Certification Approval for Benefits’ from our EMIS coordinator, Alicia Paulsey. To complete a Free & Reduced Application online:
- Log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Click on More link (left side)
- Click on the blue link “click here to start the application process”
- Create a PIN and enter portal password
- Complete the application by following the instructions on each tab
- You will be notified of your eligibility by mail
- Paper applications will still be accepted. They are available at the Board Office, school buildings and via this link.
Student Fees – Fee payments will be accepted at the school buildings via check and also by credit cards through Infinite Campus online payments (in the Parent Portal). High School student fees will be posted after all scheduling has been confirmed. Please contact the building directly with any specific fee questions.
Please complete the Annual Census Verification by Monday, August 2.
- CENSUS VERIFICATION DIRECTIONS
- Must complete from a PC or laptop (not available through the mobile app).
- Should be completed by the “Primary” household if your child has more than one residence.
- Click this link to begin the process.
- Log in to the portal – if you do not have a portal account you received an email from Alicia Paulsey.
- Once logged in, click on More on the left and then Census Verification on the right.
- Select “Click here to go to Existing Student Registration”. (This includes all students currently registered for the 2021/22 school year – including new kindergartners.)
- Confirm the information and Click Begin Registration.
- Type your name in the box – use the mouse to sign your name on the line below the box. Click Submit.
- Click Begin.
- Review the information and change/add information at each prompt, clicking Next to page through. When done, click Save/Continue.
- If any of your information is highlighted in yellow, select it and update/complete the information. Once you have edited, click Next until it gives you the prompt to Save/Continue.
- Complete Emergency Contacts and Save/Continue.
- Complete/update Student Information.
- Health Services Section – Continue clicking Next and update or add information until completed. Then click Save/Continue. This will need to be done for EACH ENROLLED CHILD. Medical forms for the school can also be found in this section.
- Way to go! You are done. Click Submit. There is an option to print the registration on this page.
- You will receive an email confirmation after registration is submitted.
If you have updates and changes that need to be made during the year, please contact your building office. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with accurate information to better serve Kenston’s families.
If you need assistance, please contact: Alicia Paulsey at 440-543-9677 x1350 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm.