Question of the Week Second Semester 2016-2017:
Welcome back to the Kenston Hallway Page! Every week we are on quest to find out more about the students at Kenston High School! Find Alexis Long, Jenna Blackburn, Eva Thorne, Maddie Engoglia, and Megan Randall in the hallway to answer the random question of the week. Find us and you will be featured on the website! 🙂
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- Going to Winter Formal?/Favorite dance song?
- Who would you save, one family member or twenty-five random people?
- What tattoo would you get?
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- Who is your valentine this year?
- What is your favorite candy?
- What did you do during the two snow days?
- What is your favorite Disney character?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite food?
Question of the Day First Semester:
Welcome back to the Kenston Hallway Page! We are here to get your answers to our random questions. Keep an eye out for Julianna DiMarco and Caroline Lucey in the hallway 🙂
Question of the Day Second Semester:
Welcome to the new and improved Kenston Hallway Page! We ask, you answer. Lauren Alarie and Michala Jepson are off on a journey during fourth block to ask random people random questions. Stay tuned to see what your friends answer!
- Would you rather never say anything again, or have to say everything that’s on your mind?
- If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get?
- What are your plans for spring break?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What’s one word that you would use to describe yourself?
- Which Disney Princess would you be?
- Would you give up 10 years of your life to be more attractive or famous?
- What question are you afraid to ask someone?
Questions of the Day First Semester:
By: Kristen Krystal Triangle Mroz, Marisa Triangle Salsa Marrengo Pavone, Jamie Jamer Jamerson Skerlec & Gianna Constantpooptino
Welcome to the Kenston Hallway Page! Just your average high school students roaming the halls as class is going on. Caught in action, I think not!!! How about your question of the day? Report back to us with random questions about your fellow classmates. If we catch you in the halls be prepared to be smile and answer our question of the day… 🙂