Kenston Schools is proud to provide a strong, fast, and modern WIFI network to all users on campus. WIFI is available throughout every building. Here’s how to connect:
Staff & Students
- Make sure your device is WIFI enabled, and connect to the KENSTON network.
- Once connected, open a web browser, and navigate to any website that does not require a secure connection, like kenstonlocal.org.
- If you connect on a mobile device like an iPhone, you may get a pop-up that will take you to the correct place (see below).
- You will be prompted with a splash screen for Kenston’s WIFI, asking for credentials.
- Authenticate using your Active Directory credentials (the username and password you use to login to any PC in a lab, or your teacher computer).
- You are now connected to the internet, our network, and other resources that may be available to you. Depending on your grouping (staff, student, etc.) you may have access to some, and not other, resources.
- Make sure your device is WIFI enabled, and connect to the Kenston-Guest Network. No password needed.