PEARSON LOGIN LINK
User Guides & Training
- EasyBridge Auto Teacher Guide
- EasyBridge Auto Student Guide
- Pearson Product and Platform Training for Teachers (tasks teachers complete on the learning platforms, such as making assignments, viewing student work, accessing reports).
PEARSON EASYBRIDGE SUPPORT
Contact Pearson K12 Tech Support via phone, email, or chat on Community Connection. Pearson K12 Technical support can answer questions related to EasyBridge Auto and Pearson K12 digital products. Phone support is provided from 8 AM to 8 PM EST Monday-Friday at 1-800-234-5832. Select a Pearson learning platform and tell the agent you are an EasyBridge Auto customer.
Technical Support: 1-800-234-5832
- Pearson K12 Technical Support Website (Community Connection)
- Pearson EasyBridge Page on Community Connection
Kenston has chosen to provide usernames and passwords for staff and students. As Usernames and Passwords are provided by your districts through your file uploads from information contained in your Student Information System (SIS), staff and students should contact your district support personnel to verify usernames and passwords.